Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Character Pregnancy I_vote_lcapCharacter Pregnancy I_voting_barCharacter Pregnancy I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Character Pregnancy I_vote_lcapCharacter Pregnancy I_voting_barCharacter Pregnancy I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Character Pregnancy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Character Pregnancy   Character Pregnancy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm

For pregnancy in characters, we have created another dice. The test will either be positive or negative and can only be taken in St. Mungos hospital. An Admin shall roll the dice for you to avoid cheating to get the wanted result. After the test has been taken and, if it is positive, you must wait one week before contacting an Admin, in St. Mungos, to roll again. This second dice will tell you the gender and wether it is a single birth or twins. You must then come back to the Maternity Ward in St. Mungos after two weeks to give birth. Please, do not go into great detail as some roleplayers are younger than others. You have the freedom to roleplay the nurses etc.

Pregnancy in CANON characters:
If you wish to make your canon character pregnant, please ask an admin. We shall think about it and get back to you as soon as we can. If we decide you may attempt a pregnancy test you must follow the rules set above. If positive, you must rolaplay this pregnancy in the way you fell your character would react.

The Pregnancy rolls are not to be used outside St. Mungos or by anybody other than an Admin. You may use it only if an Admin gives you permission to.
Back to top Go down

Character Pregnancy
Page 1 of 1