Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Brian Poites Application I_vote_lcapBrian Poites Application I_voting_barBrian Poites Application I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Brian Poites Application I_vote_lcapBrian Poites Application I_voting_barBrian Poites Application I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Brian Poites Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Poites
Troll
Troll

Character sheet
Wand Type: Hawthorn, Dragon Heartstring, 14.5 inches
Loyalty: Order of The Pheonix

Brian Poites Application Empty
PostSubject: Brian Poites Application   Brian Poites Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am

Name: Brian Potes (Poy-tees)

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Character History: Brian had always been the smartest one in school, and was teased on for it. Brian was a shy kid so he never stood up for himself, his Dad (being in the Mafia) yelled at him for not standing up. His life seemed like a living hell, until one day, a girl moved to the school who was just like him (A witch) and they became best friends. Until Brian had to leave because his father died. Brian then went to Hogwarts where for the first 2 years he was even more shy than normal. Just going from class to class unnoticed.

Family History: After his Father and Mother died in Mafia shoot-out in Italy (His home country) Brian has been living all over Europe with his older brother, Erik (Who also became a wizard) Finally Brian turned 10, and got his first wand, and in his 2nd year, studied harder than Hermione. going home that summer he found his now graduated and 18 year older brother (who was in Slytherin) had gotten mixed with dark wizards, and had turned on them. Erik hid Brian in the basement, as the Death Eaters came to the house and murdered Erik. This is now Brian's 3rd year.

Roleplay Example: Brian walked up from the basement and looked through the crack in the door. He saw his older brother Erik standing just behind the front door, then with a boom like the sound of dynamite, 3 deatheaters came in through all the windows. But Erik was to fast for them. "Expelliarmus!" screamed Erik with two wands in his hand, shooting back two of the three death eaters in into the kitchen. The third one shot a killing curse directly at Erik which he doged just by an inch.

Brian through open the door, and with all his might pointed his wand at the third death eater and screamed, "Stupefy!" and the third man fell to the ground, appearing to be knocked out. "What are you doing?!?" screamed Erik with rage throwing Brian down the steps, "You are going to get us killed!" Erik slammed the door to the basement again, this time locking himself in there as well.

Erick put both wands up and started circuling the room whispering quickly under his breath. Finally when he was done, he turned to Brian. "Look," he said pulling out a small golden Zippo(TM) lighter. "This was dad's. Take it, and when it is darkest, turn on a light." Erik looked at Brian in the eye, as though taking it all in, and then finally, turned away and walked up the steps, walked out the door, and through the small crack, Brian saw Erick fighting 4 death eaters, but more were coming. And eventually, Brian saw a green curse shot by a death eater hit Erik, and watched him crumble to the floor unconscious.

Brian's emotions were filling up to the rim. He ran out of the room, threw his arms up and with one, single word, the entire house filled with a bright light, and where the death eaters were, were now only small piles of ash. Brian fell over his older brother, slightly sobbing. Then, with one flip of his finger, he lit the lighter. When he looked up, he found himself in the RavenClaw Common Room, and that, is the beginning of his story.
Back to top Go down

Brian Poites Application
Page 1 of 1