Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Character Creation I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation I_voting_barCharacter Creation I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Character Creation I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation I_voting_barCharacter Creation I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Character Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet
Wand Type: Elm with a dragon heartstring core
Loyalty: Death Eater

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 am

Please Fill this out before you start roleplaying.

Name.

Age.

Occupation.

Hogwarts House[If any]

Character History.

Family History.

Roleplay Example [At least 2 Paragraphs.]

Please copy this sheet and make a new discussion and label it your name, Please then wait to be accpeted by one of the moderators or Admins.
Back to top Go down
https://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.com
Hermione Granger
Troll
Troll
Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Wand Type: Vine. Dragon Heartstring core.
Loyalty: None

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Name.
Hermione Jean Granger

Age.

Occupation.
Student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Hogwarts House[If any]
Gryffindor.

Character History.
Hermione hasn't really any significant character history. However, her personality in general has transformed over the years. She's gone from book-smart, witty and bossy first year, up into an independant, sensible and wary sixth year.

Family History.
Hermione's parents are muggles, meaning they possess no magical quiality whatsoever. Therefore, she has no important or exciting family history, except from the fact that her parents are passionate dentists.

Roleplay Example.
It was dark. A low mist hung over the grounds of Hogwarts, sheilding the floor from the clear, black sky. Hogwarts castle, adjacent to the ghastly shaping of the Forbidden Forest, looked partly haunted, the eery half-moon lighting up the front of the school.
This was partly the reason why students were forbidden to vacate the castle after hours. The Forbidden Forest, however, was a whole different matter. It didn't belong to Hogwarts, and therefore it wasn't protected. It was a dangerous place to go, for anything could be lurking amongst the depths.
Hermione Granger, supposedly one of the smartest, sensible students in the school, had snuck out of Gryffindor Tower, and had ventured out of the castle walls with the help of Harry's invisibility cloak.
She knew full well that she wasn't supposed to be out, and was beginning to regret every step she took. The Forbidden Forest was only metres away. If she had any self-respect at all, she would turn back, but she felt she couldn't give up, and passed through a bundle of tall, shadowed trees and entered the Forbidden Forest.
Frequent rustling of trees and the faint resonance of light footsteps reached Hermione's ears minutes after stepping into the eery depths of the forest. She slowly pulled the invisibility cloak over her head and stowed it into her pocket, her eyes fixated on the pathway that lead to a clearing dead centre of the area.
She stood stock still, carefully turning left, right and back again continuously, searching for the source of the soft sounds she'd heard previously. She considered a small animal or rodent, but the noises were much to exquisite and delicate. It was possibly that it was a unicorn, but they were easily scared, and would've fled at the simple sound of her heart beat.
Deciding to just forget it, Hermione began her journey throughout the elevated forest of narrow-trunked trees, brushing her hair out of her eyes as a gentle wind wafted past her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SignificantPrint
Lucius Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet
Wand Type: Elm with a dragon heartstring core
Loyalty: Death Eater

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:59 pm

ACCEPTED but in futre to all other users please remember to start a new post call it your name and fill in your character sheet there.
Back to top Go down
https://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1