Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation I_vote_lcapLuna Lovegood-Character Creation I_voting_barLuna Lovegood-Character Creation I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Luna Lovegood-Character Creation I_vote_lcapLuna Lovegood-Character Creation I_voting_barLuna Lovegood-Character Creation I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Luna Lovegood-Character Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna Lovegood
Troll
Troll
Luna Lovegood

Character sheet
Wand Type: 11.3" Cherrywood Unicorn Hair
Loyalty: None

Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Luna Lovegood-Character Creation   Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Name: Luna Elizabeth Lovegood

Occupation: A pupil attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Character History:
Only child,Luna Lovegood was born in the Year 1981,to Xenophilius Lovegood and his wife,who later died in 1990 when Luna was nine years old,after an experimental spell went wrong.After her mothers death,young Luna was raised by her father, Xenophilius Lovegood,the editor of the magazine Quibbler,near Ottery St.Catchpole.
In 1992, at the age of eleven, Luna started school at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into Ravenclaw house.Luna has been described as a very dreamy, eccentric character,easily spotted in an ordinary crowd.She has many "bizarre" theories and believes in creatures considered to be imaginary.However, she is intelligent and very observant.She's very blunt and says things that others could only wish they could say openly and without shame.Unfortunately, people are very shallow so they only see that she a bizarre and insane person and laugh at her because of it, but she seems to not care about the jibes and insults thrown at her, she just moves on with her life.She's very comfortable with herself and independent,and shes very loyal and brave.Her personality gained her the infamous nickname "Looney Lovegood".

Roleplay Example:
The sky was a dark grey colour,no cloud gracing its existence as Luna skipped down the road that entered into the village of Hogsmeade,her small feet hardly hitting the ground.Her large silver doe-like eyes were glazed over and she was gazing to some far-off land,humming quietly under her breath.The quiet noises she made penetrated the heavy silence that hung in the frosty air and she absentmindedly pulled her coat tighter around her,snapping out of her daydream for a few seconds as the cold breeze hit her,blowing her silky long blonde hair around her head.She slipped back into her daydream,continuing to skip on.The radishes hanging from her pale earlobes swung with each skip forward and her humming got louder.A few students pointed and laughed at her as they also walked into Hogsmeaded but Luna was too deeply in her own world to notice.But she wouldn't have even cared if she had.

Entering the village,she slipped through the crowds and found herself stepping over the threshold of the Three Broomsticks.The warmth,a changed from the bitter wind outside,and the sweet smell of butterbeer enveloped her and a dreamy smile played on her lips.She stepped forward and took a seat at an empty table by the window,setting her pale hands on her lap.Gazing out of the glass,she imagined herself dancing with wild and amazing creatures. "Excuse me,miss??" The loud,harsh voice drew her from her own world with a bump and she gazed up at the person,a waitress."Oh,I'm very sorry,I must have drifted off." Luna apologised in her soft,melodic voice.Her smile widened and she continued to gaze at the middle-aged waitress with curious eyes,her head tilted to the head slightly."Right,well what do you want?" the waitress asked,her voice protraying how annoyed she was.
"Oh a butterbeer would be quite nice."
Back to top Go down

Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood-Character Creation   Luna Lovegood-Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Luna Lovegood-Character Creation
Page 1 of 1