Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Rosalie Rowett I_vote_lcapRosalie Rowett I_voting_barRosalie Rowett I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Rosalie Rowett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Rowett
Troll
Troll

Rosalie Rowett Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Rowett   Rosalie Rowett Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Rosalie Violet Rowett

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Character History: Rosalie lives with her father in London and her brother who has recently graduated from Hogwarts and has become a healer in St. Mungos. Her father used to beat her and her brother often, usally when he wad drunk because their mother left years ago. Rosalie got very depressed when her brother left because he used to help her through most of the abuse. She is usally sent to Hogwarts year after year thin and neglected. She usally manages to heal herself with some help from books in the libary so no one will find out.
Family History: After Rosalie's mother left in fright, her father beats her and her brother regularly. He has no work and usally makes his children tidy the house, cook dinner e.t.c. Roaslie's brother found out that their father kept leaving mysteriously some nights was because he is a death eater.

Roleplay Example:
After comming back from the bathroom into the Gryffindor common room, Rosalie sat down on the sofa in front of the fire. She had been so tired ever since the summer holidays and was glad she could finally come back to school. Even though her beloved brother wasn't around any more she still prefered it here rather than home.

She tried to stay awake for a while pondering weather she should obey or disobey her father's wish to come home for the holidays. If she left it would be bad, but she would be ok for a year. However, if she stayed it would be worse at the summer. Rosalie was too tired to think straight anymore so she stood up and walked up the spiral staircase into the girl's dormitory.
Back to top Go down

Rosalie Rowett
Page 1 of 1