Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 I_vote_lcapDaily Prophet, 20 July 2009 I_voting_barDaily Prophet, 20 July 2009 I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 I_vote_lcapDaily Prophet, 20 July 2009 I_voting_barDaily Prophet, 20 July 2009 I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009   Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 am

The Daily Prophet

Welcome to the first ever edition of the Daily Prophet! I hope to put up a new every fortnight on the Monday. Bare with me if I do it just a few days late. So, here we go!!

First of all, I wish to welcome you all to the site. Myself and the staff hope you have a great time roleplaying here. We hope you all enjoy your roleplay and abide by the rules. Please, make sure you do actually read them. I don't want to have to get on your backs about every single little problem that you make just because you didn't read the rules. So, time for the updates.

Updates:
We have several new features on the site that have been put up in the last few days such as the dice roll and money. So, first of all, the dice roll.

The Cast A Spell and Pregnancy dice roll rules have been posted in site news so please, go and read them as it is very important you know how to use them. If you have any questions about how you use them, just PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Money. We have given you all money. But you only get it if you claim a vault in Gringotts.Over time I will come up with and post several different ways in which you can earn money and I shall go and change your amount. We also hope to have several different shops up and running soon where you can spend your money on things to use in roleplay. It can be as small as a new pair of robes or as big as a new owl.

To go along with money, we have vaults. You must claim a vault in order to get your money. It is as simple as that. When buying an item, please post which is your vault so we can edit the amount that you have spent. Exchange rates have been posted in Gringotts so do not be alarmed if we take Knuts instead of Sickles etc.

Each House in Hogwarts has specific permissions. This means only Ravenclaws can post in the Ravenclaw house etc. In each house there are several boards in which to post. Male and female dorms, Common room and the noticeboard for classes. Please check the noticeboard for when your homework is due if you have forgotten.

Poster of the Week:
This is the area where we post the name of the person who has posted the most comments during the week. No person can be posted two issues in a row. The winner of the first PoTW slot is:

Zacharias Smith

Well done Zacharias. But please, do keep roleplaying. Not just posting in the OOC area.

Roleplayer of The Week:
This is awarded to the roleplayer who has been spending most of their active time roleplaying instead of being in the OOC area. The winner of the first RoTW slot is:

Alastor Moody

Well done Alastor, keep it up!

Roleplay:

Well, I have been watching the roleplay and it is going well. I must congratulate you all. We have some action in the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw common rooms, Zacharias and Verity are heading into hogsmeade whilst the Ministry might actually get some work done this week! Also, Lucius is on the warpath as Rodolphus stole his whiskey. (Aren't I naughty?)

Couple of The Week:
As we only really have one couple on the site at the moment, it has to be awarded to them. As we get new couples, they shall be put up here and congratulated. So, congratulations to:

Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange

Surprise, surprise eh?

Final announcement:

I would like to announce that if people do not stop using the OOC Games area to boost their posts I shall be forced to close it. Get roleplaying people! That's what you are here for!

Now, thank you for reading.I hope you shall read my next edition. You can post at the bottom and tell me how you think I did as the editor, be nice!! Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends about us!

Thank you all,
Dane (Rod)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet
Wand Type: Elm with a dragon heartstring core
Loyalty: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009   Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:05 am

Very Good, Have to say i quite enjoyed that Smile
Back to top Go down
https://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.com
Shadow Wolf
Troll
Troll
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009   Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 am

Good One loved it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Troll
Troll
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Wand Type: Willow, 11 inches, dragon heartstring
Loyalty: Order of The Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009   Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:07 pm

I liked that, it was a nice touch and very informative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009   Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Prophet, 20 July 2009
Page 1 of 1