Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Harry James Potter I_vote_lcapHarry James Potter I_voting_barHarry James Potter I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Harry James Potter I_vote_lcapHarry James Potter I_voting_barHarry James Potter I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Harry James Potter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Troll
Troll
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Wand Type: Holly and phoenix feather
Loyalty: Order of The Pheonix

Harry James Potter Empty
PostSubject: Harry James Potter   Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:14 am

Full Name: Harry James Potter.
Nick Names: The Boy Who Lived, Saint Potter (Draco Malfoy), The Chosen One, Undesirable Number One.
Citations: Harry is mentioned in Modern Magical History, The Rise
and Fall of the Dark Arts, and Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century.
Place of Birth: Godric's Hollow, England.
Birthdate: 31 July 1980.
Ancestry: Half-blood.
Location of Childhood Home: Four Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey.
Siblings: None.
Spouse: Ginnevra Molly Weasley.
Children: James Sirius, Albus Severus, Lily Luna (Later).
Godfather: Sirius Black; he does not have a godmother.
Pet: Hedwig the owl, killed in the Battle Of The Seven Potter's in July 1997. He also owns Buckbeak (renamed 'Witherwings'), but the Hippogriff is cared for by Hagrid.
House-elf: Kreacher, who was inherited from Sirius Black.

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor.
Awards, etc: Quidditch Cup; Special Award for Services to the School; Triwizard Tournament Champion.
Quidditch: Seeker for Gryffindor
House team 1991 - 1997 (youngest player for a House team in a hundred years). Captain of the team during his sixth year.
Other Affiliations: Dumbledore's Army, Gryffindor Quidditch Team.
Earned 7 OWLs (9 attempted): Astronomy A; Care of Magical Creatures E; Charms E; Defense Against the Dark Arts O; Divination P; Herbology E; History of Magic D; Potions E; Transfiguration E. These grades qualified Harry for a career as an Auror.
Career: While in school, Harry decided he wanted to be an Auror, and his wish came true. After Voldemort was killed, new Minister of Magic Kingsley Shacklebolt asked Harry to become an Auror. Harry reformed the Auror Department and became its Head in 2007.
Patronus: Stag, clearly referring to his father's Animagus form.
Boggart: A dementor.
Worst fear/memory: Harry relives the death of his parents when dementors are close by.
Amortentia (love potion) smells: "treacle tart, the woody smell of a broomstick handle, and something flowery he thought he might have smelled at the Burrow.
Criminal? Harry was named "Undesirable Number One" by the Death Eater-controlled Ministry. A ten-thousand-Galleon reward was set for his capture.

Appearance: Harry is a near-spitting image of his father, having jet black, untidy hair, but his brilliant green eyes are identical to those of his mother. Harry's physique as a boy was described as "small and skinny", with a thin face and knobbly knees, due to his poor quality of life in his childhood. In time, he would grow to be "within an inch" of his father's height, and James was often described as tall. Harry wears round-rimmed glasses; his father also wore glasses.

Upon Harry’s forehead, covered by his unruly black hair, is a scar shaped like a lightning bolt. The scar is a result of the failed Killing Curse cast on him by Lord Voldemort when he was an infant. It burned painfully whenever Voldemort was near Harry or feeling particularly strong emotions, but this ceased after Voldemort's death. After his fifth year at Hogwarts Harry has another scar, shaped as the words "I will not tell lies" etched on the back of his hand, which never faded.

Personality: Harry is, as his sorting into Gryffindor suggests, brave, loyal, and selfless. He willingly went to what he truly believed to be his death at the hands of Lord Voldemort because he believed that this was the only way to defeat the Dark Lord. Harry is also marked by what Hermione Granger once deemed a "saving-people thing" — he will go to great lengths and take great risks in order to help others, particularly his loved ones. Notably, this was taken advantage of by Voldemort in 1996, when he lured Harry to the Department of Mysteries by making him believe that his godfather was in danger. Harry is also very strong-willed, unafraid to stand up for himself and able to resist the Imperius Curse at a young age. The Sorting Hat remarked that Harry was resourceful, determined, and lacked a regard for rules — Slytherin qualities.

However, Harry has also been accused of being arrogant, in particular by Severus Snape, and can be hot-tempered and impulsive. This can sometimes make him rude to authority figures such as Professor Snape and Minister for Magic Rufus Scrimgeour, and irritable even with his friends. Harry was prone to moodiness at least during his adolescence, though this is likely the result of the great emotional stress and trials he endured during this period. J.K. Rowling has noted that Harry's lack of emotional control is what undermined his ability to learn Occlumency. Despite being clever, Harry also lacked intellectual curiosity, rarely putting forth effort into school work; for example, he relied on the notes of the "Half-Blood Prince" to get ahead in his sixth-year Potions class rather than devoting time to studying.

Harry's greatest strength, though, is his great capacity to love, despite having a miserable childhood of neglect. Harry is fiercely loyal to and protective of his loved ones, and that love was what allowed him to overcome Voldemort.

Skills: Harry has many skills, some he takes for granted.

- Wand: Holly and phoenix feather, eleven inches, nice and supple; an unusual combination. It is the "brother" to Lord Voldemort’s wand, in that both contain a feather from Dumbledore's phoenix, Fawkes. This wand was broken during the escape from the Bathilda Bagshot's house, and Harry was wandless until Ron returned with a blackthorn wand he had captured from snatchers. The blackthorn wand was noticeably clumsy and less powerful. Luckily Harry was able to win Draco's, Bellatrix's and Wormtail's wands during the escape from the Malfoy mansion. Of the three, Draco's (hawthorn and unicorn hair, 10 inches, reasonably springy), was the friendliest so Harry used this one until he could fix his original holly wand.

- Other devices: Invisibility cloak, Marauder’s Map, Pocket Sneakoscope, two-way mirror, two-way mirror shard, Sword of Gryffindor, Resurrection Stone, Elder Wand.

- Harry is "particularly talented" in Defence Against the Dark Arts - appears to be resistant to the Imperius Curse and Veelas can cast spells without a wand, senses the presence of others - Harry was able to hold his own against Death Eaters even at a young age; during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, he was the only one of the six D.A. members to be neither injured nor incapacitated. Harry also survived multiple confrontations with Lord Voldemort himself, eventually defeating him.

- While in school, Harry decided he wanted to be an Auror, and his wish came true. After Voldemort was killed, new Minister of Magic Kingsley Shacklebolt asked Harry to become an Auror. Harry reformed the Auror Department and became its Head in 2007.

Broomstick: Nimbus 2000 (1991-3), Firebolt (1994-97).

- Harry showed immediate command of a broomstick, which made him a naturally good Seeker in Quidditch. His flying ability also aided him in the Triwizard Tournament, when he had to steal a golden egg from a Hungarian Horntail, and during the Battle of Hogwarts, during which he managed to escape a Fiendfyre inferno in the Room of Requirement.

Scar: Although Harry might not have seen his scar has a skill, it gave him power from Voldemort himself.

- Parselmouth: Because he carried a piece of Voldemort's soul within himself, Harry was able to speak and understand Parseltongue from 1981 to 1998. After that soul fragment was destroyed, Harry lost this ability, which he was glad for.

- Insight into Voldemort's mind: Also due to the piece of Voldemort's soul in him, Harry was able to see into Voldemort's mind and through his senses from time to time. He sometimes used this ability to monitor what Voldemort was doing. However, it was a dangerous ability to have as well; Voldemort once used it, along with Legilimency, to plant a false vision in Harry's mind of Sirius Black being tortured, which he used to lure Harry to the Department of Mysteries.

Master of the Deathly Hallows: Harry was master of all three of the Deathly Hallows for a time. Harry overpowered and disarmed Draco Malfoy during a skirmish at Malfoy Manor. Because Draco was unknowingly the master of the Elder Wand, which he had taken from previous owner Albus Dumbledore, the wand's allegiance turned to Harry when he disarmed him, despite the wand being in Voldemort's possession at the time. Dumbledore left Harry the Resurrection Stone to Harry in his will, contained in the Golden Snitch that Harry had caught during his very first Quidditch match. The Cloak of Invisibility was rightfully Harry's, as it was passed down to him through the generations of the Potter family from its original owner, Ignotus Peverell, who was Harry's ancestor. The Resurrection Stone was lost in the Forbidden Forest in 1998, while Harry returned the Elder Wand to Dumbledore's tomb that same year. Harry kept the Invisibility Cloak, as it was an heirloom of his family.

Roleplay sample: Biting hard on his bottom lip, Harry made his way through the rooms of Grimmauld Place, his emerald eyes flickering distastefully over the ancient objects, his hands were swinging casually by his sides though his expression remained a grimace. He hated this house, which caused depression to any person who wandered the dark corridors. More than that, the house affected him because it was a constant reminder of what he had lost through the war. He could just imagine Sirius trapped in this dreary place, his own personal hell and it was horrific to think about. Sirius was gone, though the memories remained and he didn’t want the happy being taken over by the terrifying. He was completely alone and he guessed that made it easier, no having to pretend and grinning and bearing it, he could do what he wanted, go to pieces if he liked though he refrained himself from doing that. He was stronger and besides what good would it do? He had learnt that no one cared whether he lived or died, no one was here and no one could help him. Moving to the old drawing room, Harry began to ponder about Voldemort; he often did and once his enemy found his way into Harry's head, he stayed there until Harry had the heart to push him out. He shook his head slowly, the room was deadly quiet - infact the whole house was which wasn't really surprising but it dampened his mood and made the atmosphere around him creepy. With a heavy sigh, he pulled out a book from his bag; he had been forced to study dark magic so he could learn ways to destroy the horcruxes and finally Voldemort but he was struggling, he wasn't a killer in nature and the objects disgusted him. Kreacher would no doubt be nearby, watching him, he had started doing alot, staying invisible so Harry didn't know he was there and it unnerved him to be stared at secretly. His green gaze dropping to the page quickly, he drank in the information, he had changed and matured alot since becoming of age and didn't find studying as much as a pain, though he still wasn't as enthusiastic as Hermione and he doubted he ever would be, she really was a miracle ; the way she could continue and stress herself time and time again for the sake of school work - he had begun to appreciate her and her work more. He raised his head, the quietness getting to him and another deep sigh slipped from his lips, where was everyone? Where was the life? This was supposed to be a house, yet it felt like an alley at times and these were one of them. The armchair he was positioned it wasn't that bad he had to admit, it was comfy and comfortable but he wished the rest of his mood and the residence was, it was as dark as ever and the unearthly silence was spooky, like someone had died and were waiting for a spirit to rise. He shuddered at the thought, there was no point in freaking himself out further, he had enough of what life was like really. Voldemort was becoming stronger; his Death Eater’s raising havoc at every possible place. Disappearances; death, strange cases, the world was at threat and Harry had to be the one to end the battle which had begun. The Chosen One, only he could finish this, or risk leaving the world to chance and he never would, but yet how was he supposed to suddenly have the power to defeat the darkest Wizard of all time? Of course he hid his teenage anger well, infact he hid his emotions, he had done most of his life. The Dursley's been the key to this, if he had shown them the way he felt, the way he was inside, he would have been punished and called a 'freak.’ He remembered that word well, it might as well have keyed into his brain now, but it no longer affected him, he wasn't a 'freak,' and they had never had any right to call him such a thing. He was different but he couldn't help it and to be reminded of the fact he wasn't normal didn't help matters. It didn't matter how he felt anyway, not to him, it mattered more that the people he loved most were breathing and happy, yet most weren’t and he found himself wanting to do things by himself, no one in the way, no one saving themselves for him. It wasn’t independence; he just didn’t want anyone else’s life ruined because they had helped him. Everyone who got close to him was in danger especially in these darker times, but could he do? He couldn’t give up, he had to fight, and not just fight for himself, not just become determined for revenge but others, see it as putting Voldemort to rest, making sure no other life’s were maimed, no other family’s ripped apart. He couldn’t lose, failing wasn’t an option, he had to do this, for anyone who had ever died become they strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. His gaze looked to the windows with longing, if only he could be out there again, getting into some fight of sorts, anything to escape this prison. He had known for a while what Sirius had meant, it was enough to send anyone insane. No action ever at Grimmauld Place, just deathly silence, apart from the occasional screech from Mrs Black when she believed it got too quiet. He was so lost in his train of thought these days, that he walked past her without thinking and relieved nothing but a headache and a fright. Still that was all that ever happened as the days dragged into weeks, though at times he slipped out of the house and went on wanders, most times returning having been attacked, he was reckless and it was a big problem. He was supposed to say safe though he couldn’t help getting into trouble once he was out in the streets, which is why he had locked himself in today, so he didn’t have the opportunity but still he desired anything right now, anything but this silence.

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Lucius Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet
Wand Type: Elm with a dragon heartstring core
Loyalty: Death Eater

Harry James Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry James Potter   Harry James Potter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:17 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.com

Harry James Potter
Page 1 of 1