Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Nymphadora Tonks I_vote_lcapNymphadora Tonks I_voting_barNymphadora Tonks I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Nymphadora Tonks I_vote_lcapNymphadora Tonks I_voting_barNymphadora Tonks I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Nymphadora Tonks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Troll
Troll
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Wand Type: Willow, 11 inches, dragon heartstring
Loyalty: Order of The Pheonix

Nymphadora Tonks Empty
PostSubject: Nymphadora Tonks   Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Name Nymphadora Tonks

Age 23

Occupation Auror

Hogwarts House[If any] Hufflepuff

Character History The daughter of Andromeda Tonks and Ted Tonks, she is a half blood metamorphagus. When she went to Hogwarts she was sorted into Hufflepuff house. She got good enough marks to become an auror but wasn't chosen for Prefect because of her inability to behave. She underwent three years of training as an auror under Alastor Moody. Her abilities as a metamorphagus meant she got top marks in concealment and disguise but her natural clumsiness gave her trouble with stealth and tracking. When Voldemort returned she was one of few ministry members who joined the newly reformed Order of the Phoenix and fed ministry information to the Order

Family History Related to the Blacks by her mother, Andromeda, the disowned sister of Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange. Cousin to Sirius Black, Draco Malfoy and Regulas Black (deceased) Niece by marriage to Lucius Malfoy and Rodulphus Lestrange

Roleplay Example [At least 2 Paragraphs.]
These days were dark ones for every person be they witch, wizard or muggle. The possibility of danger lurked around every corner and fear was always in the mind, threatening to overcome you at any moment. Tonks was no exception to this and as she took a quick sip of the cup of the hot tea Molly Weasley had just made her she proved this to herself. A quick flash, that's all it was and it nearly had her in tears. Her mother, father, friends and family could all be dead in a heartbeat, the dark mark hovering above their homes as a warning to any who passed by. Death was here, death was there. Amelia Bones, dead. Her cousin, Sirius Black, dead. The ministry had finally been forced to accept that Voldemort was back those few months ago in the Department of Mysteries and yet everything was worse than it had been when they were lying to themselves and all the wizarding world.

With a heavy sigh she took another sip of the tea and looked around the kitchen of the Burrow. It was cluttered with pots and pans, all clean, and plates shining and read for food to be placed upon them. Molly was going to try and convince Tonks to stay for dinner when she got back, she knew it. She would love to stay for dinner but Tonks was no fool, she knew that if she said she would stay then it would take Molly less than a minute to invite Remus round for dinner as well. Remus. Now there was another thing that would destroy her. She loved him. mind, body and soul. He was too poor, too old and too dangerous for her though, as if she cared. Love didn't make sense and it wasn't something that could go away. Her love for Remus and the rejection he was giving her, it had taken away her ability to metamorphasise and reduced her to an emotional wreck on more than one occasion. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, they all thought it was grief over Sirius' death

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed out age and family history)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet
Wand Type: Elm with a dragon heartstring core
Loyalty: Death Eater

Nymphadora Tonks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymphadora Tonks   Nymphadora Tonks Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:25 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.com

Nymphadora Tonks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplaying :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: