Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Zacharias Smith I_vote_lcapZacharias Smith I_voting_barZacharias Smith I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Zacharias Smith I_vote_lcapZacharias Smith I_voting_barZacharias Smith I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Zacharias Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zacharias Smith
Troll
Troll
Zacharias Smith

Character sheet
Wand Type:
Loyalty: None

Zacharias Smith Empty
PostSubject: Zacharias Smith   Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Name.
Zacharias Smith

Age.

Occupation.
Hogwarts Student.

Hogwarts House[If any]
Hufflepuff

Character History.
Zacharias Smith was in the same year of Harry Potter while he was at Hogwarts, getting put into Hufflpuff upon his arrival. He did not fit in with the other Hufflepuffs However as he was more Selfish, and a Coward.
In 1995 Zacharias became Quiddtch Captin for the Hufflepuff, after Cedric Diggory's Death, where he already played as one of the Chasers. Zacharias also joined Dumbledore's Army after he heard a couple of his Hufflepuff friends talking about it. He was one of the ones who only went to the First Meeting to try and find out the real reason to why Cedric Diggory was killed and at the start would critizie Harry's Leadership Skills but after the Daily Prophet announced that ten Death Eaters had escaped from Azkaban, Zacharias worked much harder, along with the other D.A. members.
The following school year, Smith pestered Ginny Weasley for details about what had happened during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, irritating her to the point of using a Bat-Bogey Hex against him. Smith earned more ire from Gryffindors when he took over Lee Jordan's former position as Quidditch commentator along with Luna Lovegood. Among his offending statements was a claim that Ron Weasley's friendship with Harry Potter, the team captain, helped get him onto the Gryffindor team. Smith was again on the bad end of Ginny's temper; after the match, she dive-bombed the podium where Smith was calling the match and slammed into him. In December, Hermione considered asking Smith to Horace Slughorn's Christmas party instead of Cormac McLaggen, as she knew that Ron loathed both boys and wanted to get revenge for his relationship with Lavender Brown. When the school year ended in tragedy, Smith was not among the students who attended the funeral of Albus Dumbledore, instead leaving the day before with his haughty-looking father

Family History.
Father. Name and Occupation unknown. All that is known about Zacharias's Father is that he is a haughty-looking man.

Roleplay Example [At least 2 Paragraphs.]

As the Sun Shined through the Window Zacharias groaned a little while he rolled over in his bed, he didn't want to get up as it ment that morning was here and that last night dream would be forgotten which was a shame as it had been a good dream aswell. Hufflpuff had won the Quiddtch House Cup and Zacharias was standing holding up the Cup while the Fellow Hufflepuffs cheered and clapped for him, the Hufflepuff Captin. Sighing a little as his Copper Brown eyes flickered open, which caused a small frown to push into his Facial features. Luckily enough, it was a Weekend, but that didn't mean he had the time to himself or to be able to slip into Hogsmeade. He had scheduled a Quiddtch Practise for today as he really wanted Hufflepuff to have a good shot of wining the Cup this year, though he knew that Gryffindor would probably would win, they had been unstopable since Harry Potter had joined their team. Thinking this, Zacharias started to mutter under his breath while he envied Harry Potter for having such talent at Quiddtch, how was anyone supposed to win against Gryffindor while he was there? Getting dressed slowly, Zacharias was in no hurry to get to the Quiddtch Pitch he still had ages until Practise. Yawning a little as he blinked a little he pushed a hand through his Brownish Blone hair, with a small smile.

About an hour Later Zacharias had started to make his way towards the Quiddtch Pitch, wearing his hufflepuff Quiddtch Robes and his broomstick slung over his Left Shoulder he smiled a little as he stepped out onto the grounds, looking around himself for a couple of moments. Students were everywhere either just getting back from Hogsmeade or soaking up as much of the Sun as they could seeing as they never knew when the next time they would have sun. As he neared the Pitch he allowed a small yawn to escape from his lips before be crossed the Gate, the Team already there waiting for them. he had told them to be there five minutes early, so that their would be no late commers. Mounting his broom, he told the Players to do one lap around the Pitch as a warm up before they started training. As they did, he smiled, kicking off the ground a Grin streching across his lips he never got tired of the rush he got from flying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/HufflepuffCaptin
Lucius Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet
Wand Type: Elm with a dragon heartstring core
Loyalty: Death Eater

Zacharias Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zacharias Smith   Zacharias Smith Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 am

ACCEPTED but i will be changing your username to your character name.
Back to top Go down
https://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.com

Zacharias Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplaying :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: