Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Ronald Billius Weasley I_vote_lcapRonald Billius Weasley I_voting_barRonald Billius Weasley I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Ronald Billius Weasley I_vote_lcapRonald Billius Weasley I_voting_barRonald Billius Weasley I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Ronald Billius Weasley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron Weasley
Troll
Troll
Ron Weasley

Character sheet
Wand Type: Chestnut, 9ΒΌ
Loyalty: Order of The Pheonix

Ronald Billius Weasley Empty
PostSubject: Ronald Billius Weasley   Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Name.
Ronald Billius Weasley.

Age.

Occupation.
Student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Hogwarts House[If any]
Gryffindor.
Character History.
Ron Weasley was the 6th of 7 children born to Arthur and Molly Weasley, born into a home named 'The Burrow' which is resided within Devon in St' Catchpole, while the First Wizarding War was still in progress, during which his father, Arthur, was a member of the Order Of The Pheonix. Ron in himself has 5 older brothers, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George (Both of whom are identical twins.) and a younger sister, Ginnym whom he his extreamly protective of. Rons mother and father were never exactly financially well off, which they tried their best to make up for with love, though many other pure-blooded families disdained them for their “blood traitor” beliefs and lack of wealth. Ron met Harry and Hermione on the Hogwarts express, Harry being the one who met him before, on the platform of nine and Three quarters. They had been best friends ever since, sticking by each other though everything, even though Ron is known to be quite stubborn at the best of times.
Family History.
[Will update this later, being chucked off. :L]

Roleplay Example.
It was a cold and frosty start to the morning, which had all been cleared so all students could pay a days visit to Hogsmeade, the village that gave a sense of freedom to most students that had the chance to escape from Hogwarts for the day and do what they would with whatever galleons they had been given by their loving parents, or legal guardians.
The wind whistled hard against the trees that so solmnly stood tall arched above all wizarding world passers by. Hogsmeade completely blanketed over with a thick build of pure white snow, the flakes still continuing to pore over the sleepy village, the dim lights of the fire lit candles within shop or bar windows, clearly shining without a hitch really, only some, a quick flicker as a browser, or a drunken man decided to pass by, that's what made it seem sleepy.
It wasn't sleepy for much longer though, the broad, loud footsteps crushing into the deepens snow, by Hogwarts students, the hustle and bustle that usually was withheld within the stone walls of the castle now outside and clear for every older person that would have grown up to be either living near, a mere presence of Hogsmeade, from traveling from a distance or just out of Hogwarts school themselves. Some scowled, stupid children, can't contain themselves for more than Five minutes, but on the lighter side of things, some smiled, either to not be rude to the teenage students or to simply show that there was a nicety in the cruel times they all lived in, especially when the students where still at a wizarding school, the wizarding school which just happened to contain the cause for most of this violence, disappearances and murders. Harry James Potter.
At that present moment, all Ron had on his mind was 'Honeydukes, Honeydukes, Honeydukes.' and then the Three Broom Sticks for a meal, he wasn't anyone to really thing of anything else but sticking something edible between his teeth, unless it was something silly and immature, which just said Ron all over. A devious smile rippled across Rons pale lips, his Blue eyes upon a candle lit store, the sign displaying the headboard 'HONEYDUKES' Finally, he thought to himself, finally he could get a sweet. Not only was he starving, he was missing the sweet taste of the lollipops, the chocolate cauldrons, all flavoured Bertie botts and one of his favorites, the Fizzing Whizzbees. He raised his worn out boots that he got as a hand-me-down from his older brother, Bill, they had been passed down all of the Weasley brothers, from Bill, to Charlie, to Percy, and to Fred and George who always used to share them. they crushed though the snow like a pare of hands though soft but brittle sand, the sand you would find on a beach on a mid-summer day, for some who were lucky enough. The crushing noise the sand crushing down upon itself, the boots rubbing against it and causing the noise to grow louder, the fresh scent of the frozen snow flakes wafting though his nostrils[sp].
Ron couldn't hold it in any longer, he was supposed to wait for Hermione and Harry, but not anymore, it couldn't wait, if he got a chocolate frog it wouldn't hurt. The doors chimes rang in his ears, not one person turned to see who it was, the excitement oozing throughout their expression. He ran and grasped two chocolate frogs and a box of Bertie Botts all flavoured and skipping the Que. "Oi, tosser! move it! get to the end!" One mans voice ran though him, his Ginger hair brightly visible. "Yeah, move it Ginger!" Another said from behind him. Ron ignored them, putting the sweets upon the counter and beaming to the shop keeper, that loomed down over him. "14 Galleons boy." His husky voice sounded almost breathless in some. He dipped into his worn out hand-me-down jeans and pulled out the sum of 10 Galleons, placing them upon the shop counter and smiling warily, digging deep within his pockets once more. "Err, would I be able to-" He took a second glance to the over towering man that was serving him his favourites and gulped loudly, er, I'll put the chocolate frog back." He sighed. "Nah, I'll take that." Said the girl behind him, running forward and grabbing the chocolate frog, smiling brightly. Ron smiled warily once again and looked to the man who took the money and scowled. Ron, grabbing his things in a rush nodded toward him and the girl behind him with a few on angry onlookers, obviously upset by Ron's Que skipping.
He made it outside, finally, he sat down upon a perched bench and gazed around the place, grabbing his chocolate frog and beginning to open the box, awaiting the frog to try and leap any second now, when Lavender appeared. "WON-WON!" She exclaimed excitedly, causing Ron's hand to jump and allowing the frog to hop away quite happily. Great, no chocolate, just lavender and a few horrid tasting Bertie Botts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/ProtectiveWeasley
Lucius Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet
Wand Type: Elm with a dragon heartstring core
Loyalty: Death Eater

Ronald Billius Weasley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronald Billius Weasley   Ronald Billius Weasley Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:54 am

wow ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.com

Ronald Billius Weasley
Page 1 of 1