Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
Verity Pansy Foxx I_vote_lcapVerity Pansy Foxx I_voting_barVerity Pansy Foxx I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
Verity Pansy Foxx I_vote_lcapVerity Pansy Foxx I_voting_barVerity Pansy Foxx I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

Verity Pansy Foxx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verity Pansy Foxx
Troll
Troll
Verity Pansy Foxx

Character sheet
Wand Type:
Loyalty: None

Verity Pansy Foxx Empty
PostSubject: Verity Pansy Foxx   Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Name. Verity Pansy Foxx

Age. 17

Occupation. Student

Hogwarts House[If any] Gryffindor

Character History.

Verity Pansy Foxx was born on the 14 July to Liam and Lisa Foxx. She is the first daughter and first child. She also has a twin brother called Eoghan. Pansy is the eldest one by fifteen minutes. She has two other siblings: Adric and Ceaser. Verity lost her mum Lisa shortly after the birth of Ceaser due to complications. This had bit Verity hard as she was close to her mother. This had almost brought the rebelling side out of her.

Still struggling with the death of her mum, she went to Hogwarts and was placed in Gryffindor with her twin. While she was at School, she wasnt really aware of what was happeneing until she got a letter from her aunt Jane telling her that her father had died. This immediately pushed Verity over the edge, she started to blame everyone for her parents deaths and often ignored Ceaser when she went home. At School, she began to go off the rails, causing trouble whenever she could which often resulted her in going back

While she was at home, her family tried to persuade her that it wasnt anyone's fault and that is was fate in what had happened and on the first time at home after going of the rails, she had learnt the truth of how her dad had died. It was the same thing in which Verity had suffered from the loss of her mum, Depression. Returing to Hogwarts, after her suspension, she carried on being the rebel but she soon started getting good again but it was on very rare occasions that she was good. In her fifth year, she went and took her O.W.L's getting good or average grades in her subjects she had taken. Now in her sixth year, she's still the rebellious teenager but now she a secret from her family and her friends.

Family History. (I dont know. Its part of a big family on bebo and I'm figuring it out)

Roleplay Example [At least 2 Paragraphs.]

It was a sunny day and Pansy had just finished her lessons she had. She hated lessons as she was always being picked on but she didnt really seem to care about it. Walking through Hogwarts, she made her way out into the grounds and walked over to the Black lake where she liked to go. When she was there, she often found herself going into her thoughts and being able to sort her problems out on herself if it could be.
Upon reaching the black Lake, she went and took her black shoes of, and sat on the grass put her feet over the edge. As her feet touched the water, she felt the cold temperature on the bottoms and a small smile crept on her face with that. Sighing softly to herself, she wrapped her arms around her stomach, something in which she never used to do but since she became pregnant she found herself doing it more and more now. If she was in view of people, when she did it, they often thought she was wierd but the people who knew, knew that it was normal considering Pansy's condition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thefoxxsrebel

Verity Pansy Foxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verity Pansy Foxx   Verity Pansy Foxx Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:27 pm

ACCEPTED But i am going to have to change your user name to put the spaces in
Back to top Go down

Verity Pansy Foxx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplaying :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: