Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
PLEASE READ ALL THIS INFORMATION VERY IMPORTANT!

Welcome to the half blood prince roleplaying website, Please be sure for when you register that your username is you character name, For example your username would be Rubeus Hagrid not RubeusH1234 if you wanted to be hagrid. Thank you for visiting the site and be sure to register. Please also remember only one character per member.
Harry Potter Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplaying

Harry Potter Roleplaying.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Coming back?
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm by Lucius Malfoy

» Brian Poites Application
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am by Brian Poites

» Ollivander's Wands .Are they the best?
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:27 am by harry potter

» Peridot Veraline Peridot
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am by Guest

» I am quite disappointed on the inactiveness of this forum
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am by steph shadow

» Count to 9,999,999
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am by steph shadow

» 3 Word Story
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am by steph shadow

» Who is the better Death eater?
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 am by steph shadow

» steph shadow
RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 pm by steph shadow

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm
Click Once Per Day
Harry Potter Topsites
Top posters
Lucius Malfoy (85)
RULES!! IMPORTANT I_vote_lcapRULES!! IMPORTANT I_voting_barRULES!! IMPORTANT I_vote_rcap 
Zacharias Smith (43)
RULES!! IMPORTANT I_vote_lcapRULES!! IMPORTANT I_voting_barRULES!! IMPORTANT I_vote_rcap 
Alastor Moody (33)
Nymphadora Tonks (28)
Shadow Wolf (28)
Verity Pansy Foxx (23)
Luna Lovegood (13)
Hermione Granger (8)
Ron Weasley (8)
steph shadow (7)

RULES!! IMPORTANT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RULES!! IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: RULES!! IMPORTANT   RULES!! IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Now, I have noticed a considerable lack of roleplaying on the site so I have decided to post this rule. You are not, I repeat, NOT allowed to post in OOC Games until you have made at least one roleplay topic! If I catch you doing so, you shall be warned. Three warnings and you shall be asked to leave or deleted.

I also do not wish to see people boosting their posts by playing the OOC Games. This is not what they are here for. If I catch anybody doing this, the same penalty applies.
Back to top Go down

RULES!! IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1